Deliciously-easy-crispy Breakfast Burritos that are not only filled with steaming hot eggs but also come stuffed with juicy bell pepper, onion, cheese and tasty ham. Perfect for busy family’s as you can make these ahead of time on the weekend and have them ready to grab and go when everyone is in a hurry. If you like to prep your meals ahead of time you will enjoy how quick and easy these are to heat up without sacrificing taste. Checkout the video to see how easy these family fillers are to make. See below for the recipe. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
They are also very kid friendly, all they have to do is reheat them the oven and serve themselves. Awesome way to feed a hungry family and maintain the standard of quality that comes with home cooked food.
Breakfast Burritos also keep well in both the refrigerator or freezer. To reheat them, preheat the oven to 375°F. Wrap them in aluminum foil, when from the refrigerator cook for 15-18 minutes and when from the freezer cook for 30-35 minutes. The crust on the wrapper will crisp to perfection and you will have a hot and ready to go meal that is not loaded with preservatives.
A highly recommended quick and easy comforting meal that will keep the troops full and not break the bank to bring good food to your family.
- 6 large tortillas 10 inches
- 8 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ bell pepper (red or green) chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups cheese
- 4 oz ham chopped
- In a large bowl, beat all the eggs. Add milk,bell pepper, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium and cook the egg mixture for 5-7 minutes or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Layer the burrito. First place 2 sliced ham, a spoon full of cooked egg and cheese.
- Roll the burrito. Watch video for guidance.
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium. Put oil in the pan. Place the burrito in the pan and cook until golden brown.