Fresh baked Peanut Butter Cookies fill the house with childhood memories and the sweet smell of roasted peanut butter. Keep that old time tradition going by following this easy recipe. With only 3 ingredients and 15 minutes cook time, you can have your very own stay at home fall festival. These little delights are buttery, sweet and moist with every delicious bite. Kids love to eat them and they love to help make them. This is an activity that will go beyond just baking cookies when you include the troops in the laughter filled assembly line of sweet anticipation.
Traditional peanut butter cookie recipes may call for a few more ingredients or lots of butter. But that is what is so sweet about this recipe, how simple and quick it is. Click on the video to see how easy these are to make.
Make these on short notice and share at parties, tail-gating, office events or any occasion.
This recipe is perfect for little ones or beginners who want to learn how to bake in the kitchen. Also, when eating with the little ones, don’t forget to include a cold glass of their favorite milk. I hope you enjoy them.
3 Ingredients Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cookie sheet
- 1 cup peanut butter smooth
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 176°C.
- Put the peanut butter and sugar in a bowl, mix evenly. Add in the egg and mix.
- Scoop out 1 Tbsp of batter and place it on the cookie sheet. Repeat until there are 12 cookies.
- Using a fork, press gently until you create both vertical and horizontal impresion lines while making the circular shape of the cookies. Recomend watching the video for guidance prior to attempting this step.
- Sprinkle sugar over the cookies. (Optional)
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes or until the edges begin to brown/crisp.