Soft, moist, rich and absolutely delicious Homemade Brownies that everyone will enjoy. I love a rich Brownie that has the fresh smell of warm baked heaven infused with just the right chocolate deliciousness. I also enjoy how elegant and chewy a really good brownie is and with any guilty pleasure like this, I enjoy it with my morning coffee. Very easy to follow this recipe will drive everyone in the house to the table at neck break speed looking for dessert. I enjoyed this recipe and recommend you try it at least once to see for yourself how delicious it really is.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have scratch made Brownie chunks of heaven ready to go today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. These Brownies are perfect standalone, as a dessert or even a filler to a nice brownie pie. This is one of my families personal favorites and I hope you enjoy it also! Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
In a large bowl: combine melted butter and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
Add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder (dutch & regular cocoa) & salt to the bowl. Mix everything together.
Add chocolate chips and fold with spatula.
Fold everything together.
Transfer the thick batter to a pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
Serve & enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share on social media
- 8" x 8" Pan
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup dutch cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Place parchment paper with overhanging edges on the bottom of the 8"x 8" pan (this will help when removing the brownies from the pan later). Grease the sides with cooking flour spray or butter.
- In a large bowl: combine melted butter and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder (dutch & regular cocoa) & salt to the bowl. Mix everything together. Highly recommend that you sift the dry ingredients before mixing them into the wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips and fold with spatula. Transfer the thick batter to a pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove brownie from the oven and let cool in the pan for 30 minutes before slicing.
Slice and enjoy!