Air Fried Chicken Wings are so crunchy, zesty and comforting when slathered in a rich buttery ranch or your favorite dip. If you are a wings fan but don’t want to head to the local restaurant or stand in line and you wish to save a little money while maintaining quality; you have clicked on the right link. These crispy little wings are so tender and juicy you will not be disappointed. My family absolutely loves wings, in fact, it is our families favorite thing to eat during party style celebratory events. You know the recipe is right when your everyone is racing to eat the wings with fingers and face covered in sauce and dip.
I have several recipes for wings but this one is by far the easiest and creates very little clean up in the kitchen. Best part is, these will rival the deliciousness of most any recipe and you can learn to do it in two simple steps. Just watch the video and follow the short instructions below to have these foodlicious wings on a serving platter in front of your friends and family for your next finger food adventure.
Crispy Chicken Wings
Add all the ingredients and mix until the poultry is well coated.
Place the chicken in the air fryer basket, be sure to space them apart.
Air Fry at 400°F (204°C) for 22-24 minutes. Turn once skin is crispy and golden brown (~11-12 minutes per-side).
Serve with your favorite sauce or dip.
Share on social media.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer
- 1.5 lbs chicken wings (flats & drums) thawed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (204°C).
- Clean and pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Then, place them in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until the poultry is well coated.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket, be sure to space them apart.
- Air Fry at 400°F (204°C) for 22-24 minutes (make sure to flip half way , 11-12 minutes per-side) or until the skin is crispy and golden brown .