No carb keto diet Portobello Pizza is a guilt feel treat with lots of cheese, pizza sauce and your favorite toppings. Nothing smells better than fresh baked pizza straight from the oven. The oregano and marinara create a stew of pleasant aromas that marinate in mid air with the earthy tones of portobello mushrooms. Fresh baked mushrooms smothered in cheese and a full assortment of traditional toppings will add a good option to the menu when looking to scale back on carbs without sacrificing taste. Take a look at the video to see how easy it is to make a healthy meal that the entire family can enjoy.
If you love pizza and like it crust free this is the recipe for you. The mushrooms burst with Juice and capture the essence of god pizza.
Extra large portobello mushroom. Cut off the stem and chop it up into pieces.
Olive oil, salt, black pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes.
Toppings; mushroom stem, onions, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
Viola cheesy portobello pizza.
- 2 Portobello Mushrooms extra large
- ¼ onion chopped
- ½ cup pizza sauce or marinara
- ¼ cup pepperoni slices
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp balck pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Clean the portobello mushrooms and cut off the stems.
- Chop the stems into small chunks for the topper. Set aside. Watch the video for reference.
- Brush the mushroom caps with olive oil.
- Bake the mushrooms for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all the seasoning and mix.
- Remove the mushrooms from the oven.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture onto the mushrooms.
- Add the toppings to the mushroom; pizza sauce, mushroom stem chunks, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake the mushrooms for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.