Instant Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken Ziti features a lightly peppered creamy sauce that radiates with the aroma of tender chicken and filling pasta. The Parmesan makes trails from the plate to the spoon as you prepare for your first bite. The zesty flavor of the lemon adds depth to the warm comforting rich flavored soft morsels of chicken and pasta. The chicken from the Instant Pot is so tender it compliments the ziti to create pleasurable dinning as the Italian seasoning and fresh garlic take the experience to a foodlicious nirvana of tantalizing hunger satisfaction.
The pressure cooker is perfect when you don’t have time to cook or don’t want to stay in the kitchen all day just to to feed yourself or the family; this recipe can be preped and cooked in less than 30 minutes.
I love communal meals but this dish will have your family eating in silence as the clammer of silverware scrapes the sauce from the serving dish.
Treat yourself and those you love to a belly full of simple to prepare quality food that boasts a succulent smooth cheese satisfaction. Check out the video and try the recipe to bring hunger filling comfort to those you share your meals with.
Butter and olive oil.
Chicken and garlic cloves.
Ziti but you can use any type of pasta you prefer.
Add water and heavy whipping cream.
Let it rest for 3 minutes before serving.
The sauce will thicken.
Recommend stepping up the presentation by topping with fresh chopped parsley.
Instant Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken Ziti
- Instant Pot (Pressure Cooker)
- 2 chicken breast sliced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 whole lemon; juice only adjust to your liking
- 16 oz Ziti any type of pasta
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- 1 ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 tbsp water
- Press the saute button. Add butter and oil to the Instant Pot; allow to heat up for 30 seconds.
- Add sliced chicken breast, salt and pepper; mix (salt & pepper is optional). Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic to the IP. Cook for another 2-3 mintues or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Press the cancel button.
- Add Ziti, heavy whipping cream, water, salt, pepper, onion and Italian seasoning.
- Place lid on the IP.
- Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes and natural release for 5 minutes. Follow the manufactures instructions for quick release.
- Remove the lid; add cornstarch mixture and lemon juice.
- Add ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese at a time; stir and mix.
- Press the cancel button.
- Wait for 3 minutes before serving (cornstarch mixture will thicken the sauce). Watch the video for reference.