Ham and cranberry sliders have a crunchy topping that is sweet and reminiscent of a delicious ham glaze. The filling is perfect as the cranberry and the ham create that holiday festive flavor we all love so much. I use this recipe on my left overs but if you are cooking for the kids table or making appetizers this is also a good use of a succulent whole ham. Best part of this recipe is there is very little preliminary work that goes into preparing this tasty snack-able. For best results use fresh cranberries and serve fresh. Once I put this on the table my family was drooling from the bread and glaze smell but become near ravenous once they took the first bite. This is a fun to create simple to make recipe that the entire family will enjoy and you will not have spend all day in the kitchen to have these tasty beauties ready to go.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have a plateful of this simple and easy deliciously fin mini sandwich ready to go today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. This is perfect for leftovers that anyone can prepare. If I can do it you can do it if you follow these detailed instructions. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Share on social media
Ham and Cranberry Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb leftover ham or deli meat
- 1 cup homemade cranberry sauce or can
- 1 ¼ shredded Swiss cheese about 5 oz
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Don’t pull the rolls apart. Cut them in half horizontally. Place the top halves aside and bottom halves in the baking pan.
- Layer swiss cheese atop the bottom rolls. Then layer with ham, cranberry sauce then cover with the rolls top halves.
- In a bowl, whisk melted butter, brown sugar, parsley until well mixed. Then brush or spread the butter mixture over the top of the rolls
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted.