Take your left over turkey and turn it into a game day delight that will be become a party favorite after the first bite. This creamy Buffalo Turkey Dip is smooth rich and delicious with a slightly tangy kick. Think buffalo wings meets creamy melted cheese with delicious hunks of turkey and you will have an idea how excellent this appetizer is. This dip goes great with about anything you want to try it with. My husband loves to dip chips, I love to scoop mine up with celery and my kids seem to like to just eat it with what ever they can grab the fastest. Each heaping scoop features an abundance of flavors and textures that will make your eyes pop with anticipation and your mouth water with delight. Make enough as this dip will go fast once it hits the table. Best served hot.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have a dish full of tangy melted Buffalo richness for your next eatfoodlicious extravaganza. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. This is a personal favorite of mine and is extremely easy to make. Try it and I know you will like it. My mouth is watering just thinking about how good this is. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
In a medium size bowl: Place in the chopped turkey, shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, buffalo sauce, melted butter.
Then mix well.
Transfer the dip to the 2 qt baking dish.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Top with crumbled blue cheese while the dip is hot. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Serve immediately while nice and hot.
Enjoy with celery sticks, carrot sticks, chips, bread or pita chips.
Share on social media
Buffalo Turkey Dip
- 2 cups leftover cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted melted butter
- 1 package ranch seasoning about 2 tbsp
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl: Place in the chopped turkey, shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, buffalo sauce, melted butter and then mix well.
- Transfer the dip to the 2 qt baking dish. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese while the dip is hot. Garnish with chopped green onions.