Pineapple Strawberry salsa is a naturally sweet mouthwatering dip that won’t last long once the first bite is taken. Change up the salsa selection at your next social gathering with this fresh made easy to follow recipe. My family knew something good was happening when I started chopping in the kitchen. The occasional teenager would circle closer and closer until it was feeding time. My husband sensed the activity in the kitchen and made his way to the frenzy to get his scoops in before it was significantly reduced or worse all gone. Joking aside, my family did love this recipe and I hope yours does too.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this exciting party favor at the ready. Your hands may get a bit sticky making this terrific seasonal salsa but it is well worth the effort. I love dicing up fresh fruit and having that fresh harvest feel as you create something fun and exciting. Like and share this or any of the recipes you may find interesting form my growing catalogue of menu selections. Thanks and see you again soon.
In a bowl: combine pineapples
Jalapeños, red onions, cilantro, lime juice, & salt.
Just before serving (or eating) add strawberries and mix. Season with salt or lime juice to taste. Serve immediately or before the pineapples start to turn “red-ish” from the strawberries.
Share on social media
Pineapple Strawberry Salsa
- 2 cups fresh pineapples (very ripe) chopped
- 1 ½ cups fresh strawberries (very ripe) cut into quarters
- ¼ cup red onions minced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ lime juice only
- 1 jalapeño deseed & minced
- In a bowl: combine pineapples, jalapeños, red onions, cilantro, lime juice, salt and mix well.
- Just before serving (or eating) add strawberries and mix. Season with salt or lime juice to taste. Serve immediately or before the pineapples start to turn "red ish" from the strawberries.
Serve with chips.
More Hispanic Recipes