Delicious moist and tender Turkey Breast has just become convenient as the Instant Pot locks in the flavor and captures all the drippings. Serve with mashed potatoes and rolls to complete the foodlicious experience while bringing a traditional meal to your family in record time. The dripping filled broth make for an absolute succulent gravy that enhances the presentation of the Turkey Breast when lightly poured over the sliced ready to serve juicy tender white meat. We love the gravy on mashed potatoes and we use our rolls to clean the plate.
Watch the video and check out the instructions below to fill your house with the warm aroma of turkey with scratch made gravy. Feel free to browse my catalog for delicious sides that will partner well with this succulent bird. Everything featured in the photo below is located on the site with easy to follow instructions and helpful video. Also recommend checking out my recommendation for how to make your own broth. I hope this finds you with your loved ones warm, well and ready to eat. Thanks for stopping by and wishing all a happy holiday time.
Brush olive oil all over the turkey breast.
Rub the seasoning mixture all over the turkey breast.
Stuff the breast with the onion, garlic cloves and celery stems.
Place the turkey breast onto the trivet (breast side up).
Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes per pound with a natural release.
Broil the breast for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
Pour mixture into the cooker. Simmer for 10 minutes or until desire consistently.
Juicy, tender turkey breast.
Share on social media
Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 6-7 lb bone in turkey breast
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 celery stem cut into 2" long
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp filtered water
- In a small bowl: combine all the seasoning ingredients together and mix. Set aside. Rinse, clean and pat dry (with a paper towel) the turkey breast.
- Rinse, clean and pat dry (with a paper towel) the turkey breast. Brush olive oil all over the turkey breast. Rub the seasoning mixture all over the turkey breast. Stuff the breast cavity with the onion, garlic cloves and celery stems.
- Place the trivet inside the cooker. Pour chicken broth into the cooker. Place the turkey breast onto the trivet (breast side up).
- Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes per pound with a natural release. Remove the lid. Press the cancel button. Carefully pull the trivet with the breast and vegetables out of the cooker (wait at least 5 minutes). Discard the vegetables. Place the breast onto a baking sheet.
- Broil the breast for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Slice the breast and place on a serving platter.
- Optional – in a medium size bowl: use a fine mesh and strain the broth. Transfer the broth back to the cooker. Set to saute-high. In a small bowl: combine cornstarch and water; mix until cornstarch is fully dissolved. Pour mixture into the cooker. Simmer for 10 minutes or until desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper.
More Instant Pot Recipes