Natural tasty juices burst from this Air Fryer Turkey Breast at the first cut. Full of flavor, textures this Turkey Breast recipe provides a succulent main entree for your holiday celebration. You will be proud to serve such a simple and tasty dish to your family and friends. Delicious tasty and good to the last bite. Cover the breasts with my simple recommended seasonings and then Air Fry to create a lingering invitation of aromatic bliss that will resonate throughout the home on notes of fresh herbs and sizzled skin.
For those of us that may not require the entire bird for the Holiday feast, this recipe puts the main entree at the center of the table with little hassle and very predictable cook times. Watch the video and follow the detailed instructions below to have this gorgeous hunk of meat featured at your table this feasting season.
Also, be sure to check out my growing catalogue for complimentary sides and deserts to complete your meal planning. I include printable recipes and presentation suggestions to help inspire your vision of a complete meal. Feel free to like and share this or any of my recipes you may find interesting. Don’t forget to hit the follow and subscribe buttons to stay up to date on all my latest publications throughout the year.
Food, family, and friends grubbing on a hearty meal that fills the hunger and satisfies the soul is at the core of an eatfoodlicious inspirational videos. Approach this holiday knowing that life is too short not to eat delicious food at every available opportunity and hug someone you love. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Bone-in turkey breast
Rub olive oil all over the turkey.
In a small bowl: combine salt, rosemary and thyme together. Then, coat the seasoning mixture all over.
Place the turkey (skin side down) in the air fryer basket. Cook for 40 minutes.
Flip the turkey (skin side up) and cook for another 12-15 minutes or until the skin is golden brown and the internal temp reaches 165°F.
I highly recommend using a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Do not overcook the turkey.
Remove turkey from the basket and place on a serving tray. Rest for 10 minutes.
Serve & enjoy!
Share on social media
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Air Fryer ( 8 QT)
- 5 lbs bone-in turkey breast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- Preheat the air fryer (8QT) to 350°F.
- Remove turkey breast from the refrigerator and let sit in room temperature for 30 minutes. Rinse, clean and pat the turkey breast dry (using a paper towel).
- In a small bowl: combine salt, rosemary and thyme together. Set aside.
- Rub olive oil all over the turkey. Then, coat the seasoning mixture all over.
- Place the turkey (skin side down) in the air fryer basket. Cook for 40 minutes.
- Flip the turkey (skin side up) and cook for another 12-15 minutes or until the skin is golden brown and the internal temp reaches 165°F. I highly recommend using a meat thermometer to check for doneness. Do not overcook the turkey.
- Remove turkey from the basket and place on a serving tray. Rest for 10 minutes.
Serve & enjoy!
Air Fryer Recipes