Instant Pot Spiral Ham is a simple two step process that is very delicious. The Ham is pressure infused with brown sugar and pineapple flavors that creates a sweet holiday feast that everyone will enjoy. I love to remove the lid of the Instant Pot and watch the steam filled aroma of succulent meat that is infused with natural sweetness advertise the meal to bring the family to attention. This recipe cuts a lot of time off preparation and maintains the taste, texture and flavor that comes with slower cooking methods of preparation. Save yourself some preliminary activities and bring a quality meal to the table that will have your family appreciating the seasonal atmosphere that comes with this sweet succulent holiday ham.
Watch the video, follow the instructions as you confidently prepare this traditional holiday main course for the center of your families table. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Spiral ham is a favorite as it is great for main entrees, sliders or as sandwiches. The best part of this process is just how simple and easy this recipe actually is. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Share on social media
Instant Pot Honey Spiral Ham
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 7-8 lbs spiral ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 20 oz pineapple chunks with juice
- Place ham in the cooker. Top with the brown sugar, pineapple chunks (with juice), and honey.
- Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes, followed by a natural release (approx. 10 minutes). Follow the manufacture instructions for releasing the pressure. Then remove the lid.
- Remove the ham from the cooker and place on a serving tray.
Serve & enjoy!
Instant Pot Recipes