Homemade Pecan Pie is so delicious and rewarding your family will celebrate your accomplishment by eating every last bite. Fragrantly fresh from the oven this deliciously smooth nut flavored slice of heaven does not need an introduction. Place this on the desert table with pride and everyone will marvel at how beautiful it looks. When the first person takes a bite and says “mmmm this is good” others will form a line to try a piece as they will start to think that you have found Grandmas secret recipe.
Serve this at room temperature, warm with some ice cream or with a nice cup of coffee and feel the pride of making a traditional fall classic dessert that everyone is sure to enjoy. Check out the instructions below and watch the video to see how easy this foodilicious dessert is to make. Bring this pie to your family gathering and you will be asked to make it again next year.
Mix the ingredients in a bowl by whisking until smooth.
Roll out the crust, place in the pan and press the edges together with your fingers
Add pecans; spread them evenly across the surface of the crust in the pan.
Pour the contents of the bowl in the pan atop the pecans.
Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is lighly golden.
Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
Easy Pecan Pie
- Pie Pan 9.5" (Preferably Glass)
- 1 pie crust
- 2 cups pecan
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter unsalted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Using a 9.5" pie pan: roll out the crust, place in the pan and press the edges together with your fingers (watch video for reference).
- Add pecans; spread them evenly across the surface of the crust in the pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl by whisking until smooth.
- Pour the contents of the bowl in the pan atop the pecans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is lighly golden. If the crust begins to darken, tent the pie with aluminum foil. Let cool before serving.