Creamy Lemon Chicken that will make your mouth water as the zesty sauce combines harmoniously with the pan fried super thick and juicy chicken breast to make a creamy tang that will satisfy the most ambitious appetite. This meal is succulent, creamy, very comforting and pairs well with most any side. It is so easy to prepare which makes it perfect for a busy work/weekday schedule. I don’t know about you but, I am all about the zest, whether its lemon or lime. This creamy gravy that the chicken comes served with takes the food to another level. This is the kinda meal that when cooking, the aroma is so good that the neighbors will be wanting to stop by to see if you need any help with eating this masterpiece. You may need to have your favorite bread/roll handy so your family can wipe their plates clean as they devour a well prepared made form scratch home cooked juicy chicken entree.
I like to serve this with rice and keep the main dish in the middle of the table so the presentation has a feast like appeal and the experience is communal. This meal will please your sense of sight, taste and smell as you and your family bond over the days happenings while experiencing a quality meal together. I know we all remember our mothers and grandmothers’ kitchen as children and feeling safe and loved, by the work activities being undertaken to prepare a fabulous meal. I take it upon myself to hold a place in my family’s memories that will show them how to love and be loved because, we take the time to break bread together while we enjoy the reward of our labor that comes from a place of love. As always; check out the video to see how easy this is to prepare and let me know what you think about this dish. Hope you are having a great day. Best wishes to all!
Creamy Lemon Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemon juice only
- 1 ½ cup cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl mix all the seasoning ingredients together.
- Coat chicken breasts with about ½ tbsp of seasoning mix on each side.
- Heat the skillet to medium high, add oil and butter.
- Place chicken breast in skillet. Cook each breast for 5 minutes per side until done. Transfer the cooked breast to a plate and set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, cook for 30 seconds. Add onions, cook for 1 minute. Add heavy whipping cream until it bubbles. Turn down the heat to low medium.
- Add lemon, parsley and the chicken breasts to the skillet. Simmer for 3 minutes prior to serving.