Lightly sprinkle the cheese over the sauce covered chicken and get ready for your first taste of a smooth and rewarding easy to make Parmesan Chicken. Chicken so tender and satisfying its natural flavors find the perfect dance partner on your plate with the smooth and elegant tomato sauce. The notes of fresh grated parmesan linger in the air and establish sensations that create anticipation as you cut through your first bite. Savor the moment prior to the first taste and know that your time in the kitchen has been well spent.
Watch the video and follow the instruction below and plan this meal for your next EatFoodlicious adventure. When this dinner is being enjoyed, look at the others you share your table with and watch them with satisfaction knowing you are now establishing how each of them define what a good cook is. Then after the meal tell them it is bad luck for a cook to also have to clean and that they need to repay your efforts by helping clear the table. If they seem hesitant simply ask if they would ever like to eat again and watch how quickly they move to clear the dirty crockery. Just kidding on that last part… or am I?
Please follow Facebook, Instagram,Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Serve with pasta, vegetables or salad.
Clean and slice the chicken in half lengthwise (4 filets).
Optional: Use a meat pounder to tenderize the each chicken to an even ⅓” thick.
Drench the chicken breast into the eggs.
Then coat with the parmesan mixture all over.
Transfer the chicken to the air fryer. Coat the top with cooking spray. Air fry for 6 minutes.
Add 2 tbsp marinara sauce to each breast.
Add 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese to each breast.
Air fry for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Serve and Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share on social media.
Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken
- Air Fryer
- 2 large chicken breast
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F (182°C).
- In a shallow dish: combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and mix well. In a separate dish, whisk the eggs.
- Clean and slice the chicken in half lengthwise (4 filets). Optional: Use a meat pounder to tenderize the each chicken to an even ⅓" thick.
- Drench the chicken breast into the eggs and then coat with the parmesan mixture all over. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do this in batches.
- Coat the bottom of the air fryer with olive oil cooking spray. Transfer the chicken to the air fryer. Coat the top with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 6 minutes. Flip the chicken, add 2 tbsp marinara sauce and 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese to each breast. Air fry for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.