Apple Oatmeal Muffins are tart, sweet, fluffy and a satisfying treat. Fresh out of the oven warm oatmeal filled apple muffins are soft moist sweet and delightful to eat. A hint of cinnamon balance the oats and sweet apples to provide the perfect fall baked goods.
I love them fresh from the oven but look forward to the morning after and enjoying them with my favorite coffee. My kids would eat them all if they could as they enjoy theirs with a cold glass of milk. Warm your kitchen on a cool day by baking these little delights.
Great for snacks, meal preparation or when you are on the go. You can make a couple of these muffin batches and freeze, just be sure to let them fully thaw before serving (microwave for 30-90 seconds).
Cinnamon, baked apple and light notes of oatmeal rise from the fresh baked muffins as they invite you in for a bite.
Bake at 350°F (176°C) for 20 minutes.
Delicious healthy apple muffins.
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- Muffin Tin
- 2 apples chopped
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cup quick-cooking oat
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- In a large bowl place the eggs, milk, oil and sugar; mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients excluding the apples; mix.
- Add the chopped apples into the bowl and gently toss them together.
- Place a muffin/cupcake liner into the tin. Scoop out the batter and transfer to the muffin (should make exactly 12 muffins).
- Place the batter filled tin into to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Let the muffins sit in the tin for 5 minutes before transfering them to the baking rack.