Want a fantastic classic comforting sandwich in a jiffy? Then I suggest you check out what we have for you today!
Homemade Philly Cheesesteak is soulfully delicious and capable of satisfying even the largest of appetites. Follow the instructions below to attain meat so tender it will melt in your mouth along with the cheese covered sautéed bell peppers and onions. The smell of fresh cooked steak, onions, pepper and melted cheese marinates mid aid with the light aromas of fresh toasted bread inviting you and your family to the dinner table. The bread has a slight crackle as you take hold of the sandwich while looking for the perfect place to take your first rewarding bite. The exterior of the bread crunches as crumbs fall to your plate and you begin to taste the moist savory steak. Your mouth continues to water from the anticipation of heavenly flavored sensations that are generated from the melted cheese and juicy vegetables of this comfort food lovers dream come true.
Be daring in your food adventures and eat like it is your last meal. Share this sandwich with those in your life and fill their hearts and stomach with an experience worthy of remembrance. Watch the video and accept the invitation from the visual appeal of a well prepared foodlicious meal. Best wishes to all!
Comfort and tasty sandwich.
Sliced the onions about 1/4 ” thick.
Sliced bell peppers.
Thinly sliced sirloin steak.
Sauté the onions and bell pepper in the pressure cooker / instant pot.
Add sliced steak and seasonings.
Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes and natural release for 10 minutes.
Place the cooked meat, onion and bell pepper on a hoagie bun.
Place provolone cheese on top.
Broil on high for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and a little bubbly/brown.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 1 lb steak sirlion or ribeye
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 10-12 sliced provolone cheese
- 2 extra large hoagie rolls or 4-5 regular rolls
- Clean and pat the steak dry. Cut and discard the fat. Then, thinly slice the steak.
- Set cooker to saute-high. Add oil imediately let heat for approx. 1 minute.
- Add sliced bell pepper and onions. Saute for 1 minute or until the onion is translucent.
- Add sliced beef, and Italian seasoning seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste. Press cancel.
- Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 6 minutes and natural release for 10 minutes. Follow the manufacture for a quick release. Remove the lid.
- Place the cooked meat, onion and bell pepper on a hoagie bun(s). Place 2-3 sliced provolone cheese (or tear them into pieces) on each hoagie bun(s).
- Transfer the philly cheesesteak to the oven. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is a little bubbly/brown.