Beef Stir-Fry Noodles is a simple tasty meal that can be put together in no time right in the comfort of your own home. This method of preparation and cooing is a versatile approach to working with what you have in the refrigerator. In an asian household, we tend to cook and stir-fry with any leftover vegetables that we have on hand. If you can’t get to a local asian grocery store; you can also substitute with spaghetti or angel hair noodles and personalize your stir fry with your favorite assortment of vegetables.
Follow this recipe for tender savory beef that shares a plate with crunchy vegetables and filling noodles. Check out the video and the instructions below to see how effortless this quality meal is to create. Even a simple meal is an opportunity to join flavors that are inviting and satisfying. All meal experiences should be foodlicious.
Dive into satisfying stir fry noodles.
Add 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 baking soda; mix well until evenly coated. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
Boil a pot of water and place the noodles in. Follow the manufacture instructions for cook time.
Add garlic, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; mix and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
Add boy choy and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the leaves become slightly wilted; mix and stir.
Place the marinated meat in and cook for 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
Place the cooked noodles in the wok/skillet.
Lastly, add cooked vegetables; toss everything together.
Voila…delicious stir fry noodles with beef and vegetables.
Add a little chili oil if you like it spicy.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- 1 lb sirlion or flank steak cut against the grain
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 lb dried noodles
- 4 tbsp vegetable or canola oil divided
- 3 large bok choy
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- ½ onion sliced
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- 8 oz seafood mushrooms you can substitute for any mushrooms of your choice
- dash black pepper
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 3 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Cut the beef into thin slices and place in a bowl.
- Add 2 tsp soy sauce and 1 tsp baking soda; mix well until evenly coated.
- Cover and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl: combine all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
- Place noodles in boiling water; follow the instructions on the package for cook time.
- Strain and rinse the noodles; set aside.
- Heat the wok/skillet to medium-high and add 2 tbsp oil; wait for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; mix and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the onions becomes translucent.
- Add bok choy and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the leaves become slightly wilted; mix and stir. Remove the cooked vegetables and set aside.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the wok/skillet. Place the marinated meat in and cook for 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Place the cooked noodles in the wok/skillet. Pour the sauce on top of the noodles and mix until well coated.
- Return the vegtables to the wok, toss until well mixed and then remove wok from heat.