Keto Air Fryer Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers is a tasty little snack that you will enjoy eating. Creamy and delicious, serve this simple side as an appetizer or a finger food. Using the air fryer definitely cuts back on the amount of grease; while it allows the taste of the cheese and the pepper to remain pleasingly fresh.
Depending on the type of Pepper you get from your local store, these can range from mild to tongue torch. My batch was a bit hotter than mild but the entire family snacked on them until the plate was clean. Check out the video and instructions below and you will be ready to make this tasty little item for your next tailgate or party adventure.
Perfect for snacks, appetizer or tailgating.
Cut the jalapeños in half (vertically).
Remove(discard) the seeds.
Cream cheese mixture.
Stuff each half of the jalapeños with the cream cheese mixture.
Stuffed jalapeño poppers.
Dip the stuffed jalapeños into the panko.
Place the stuffed jalapeños in the air fryer tray (make sure to not overcrowded them) and spray cooking olive oil.
Cook at 375°F (190°C) for 10 mintues. Repeat with the rest of the stuffed jalapeños.
Air fried Stuffed Jalapeños Poppers
- Air Fryer
- 8 fresh extra large jalapeños about 4 " or 12 medium size
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅔ cup panko plain
- cooking spray olive oil
- Cut the jalapeños in half (vertically) and remove (discard) the seeds.
- In a medium size bowl: combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, salt, pepper, onion and garlic; mix well.
- Stuff each half of the jalapeños with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the panko in a seperate small bowl.
- Dip the stuffed jalapeños into the panko.
- Place the stuffed jalapeños on the air fryer tray (make sure to not overcrowded them) and spray them with cooking olive oil.
- Cook at 375°F (190°C) for 10 mintues or until lightly golden brown. Repeat with the rest of the stuffed jalapeños.