This zesty and slightly salty Mediterranean Pasta Salad is filled with lots of rainbow fresh veggies. Great for any occasions and is practically out of the box easy to prepare. Simply boil some water, slice some veggies, make a scratch made dressing and voila. It’s a light/healthy meal that is easy to clean up and simple to throw together. Fresh tomatoes and English cucumbers add a dimension of hunger quenching satisfaction to any pasta salad. Watch the video to see how simple this really is to make. The dressing is the secret to turning this simple dish into a tangy no regrets satisfying meal.
This also can be a plant-based diet dish if feta cheese is not added to the plate.
1 box (12 oz) Rotini pasta; follow the cook time that is recommended by the manufacturer.
Pasta with dressing.
So simple and delicious.
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 1 Rotini Pasta 12 oz
- 1 English Cucumber sliced
- 1 Large Tomato sliced
- ½ Red Onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup Carrots thinly sliced
- ½ cup Black Olives sliced
- 3-4 oz Feta Cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Cook the rotini; follow the box instructions for the pasta cook time.
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place the pasta and all the vegetables together. Add the salad dressing and mix.
- Top with feta cheese (optional).
3 thoughts on “Mediterranean Pasta Salad”
Best thingS about foodie blogs are interesting recipes and the ability to ask and receive questions.🙃
In the dressing wouldn’t the Vinegar plus lemon make it too sour? And what is Italian dressing? xx
You should try it… it is not sour… would say it is a zesty vinaigrette base. Italian dressing is very sour compared to this dressing you can make at home.
Yummy! I will definitely give this a try!