If you like juicy authentic flavored shredded chicken tacos then you will love this simple and easy to follow Instant Pot Chicken Tacos recipe. This Instant Pot Chicken Taco recipe will save the day during a busy work week. Watch the video to see for your self how fast and easy it is to create awesome shredded tacos using your instant pot.
You can also fix this dish on the weekend, keep it in the refrigerator and you will have a pre-made high quality meal that your kids can heat up themselves.
Ingredients: salsa, chicken broth, onion and taco seasoning.
Simple and easy meal
Instant Pot Chicken Taco
- Instant Pot (IP)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ onion chopped
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Place the broth, onion, salsa and taco seasoning in the IP; mix.
- Lay the chicken breasts on the sauce mix. Coat both sides.
- Pressure cook on high for 12 minutes. Follow the manufacture for a quick release.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks or mixier. Watch the video for reference.
- Fill a soft or hard tortilla with a serving of the shredded chicken and then add your favorite toppings.