These palatable Orange Pork Chops are succulently citrus flavored and juicy. The preparation and cook time takes less than 30 minutes. Seasoned with salt, black pepper, onion, garlic, paprika and orange slices to create, a harmoniously well balanced, tongue tantalizing finish.
One of my go to quick and easy meals for the family that is perfect anytime of the week. Great for beginners, check out the video to help develop confidence while learning how to cook.
Are you tired of cooking dried pork chops? This dainty Pork Chops recipe is tender, moist and rewarding when cooked correctly.
Preheat the oven to 350°F / 176°F
Top with orange slices and put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
Tender juicy pork chops every time
Orange Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops ½" thick
- 1 orange sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Prehaet the oven to 350°F / 176°C.
- Place the pork chops on a baking sheet. Brush olive oil all.
- In a small bowl, place all the seasoning ingredients together and mix.
- Rub the seaoning mix all over the pork.
- Place the pork chops in the oven for 20 mintues.
- Remove the pork chops from the oven and tent with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.