Bang Bang Shrimp out of the Air Fryer is crunchy, juicy, and the sauce makes them divine to devour. Check out this video to see how simple these rewarding little bites of deliciousness are to create. You may want to make a few extra as they will go fast. Serve them as an appetizer or with rice to make an entree.
Air-fryer Bang Bang Shrimp is a healthier version compared to the original fried recipe. The bang bang sauce is scrumptious and finger lickin good.
Combine flour, salt, pepper and water; whisk.
Add raw shrimp.
Dip the battered shrimp into the breadcrumbs.
Cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Bang Bang Sauce.
Serve with rice, vegetables or salad.
Air Fried Bang Bang Shrimp
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb large shrimp raw
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Bang Bang Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- In a medium size bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and water; whisk.
- Add raw shrimp and toss until evenly coated.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the battered shrimp into the breadcrumbs until well coated.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer tray and spray cooking olive oil.
- Insert Tray and turn the air fryer to 400°F/204°C.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Repeat steps until all shrimp are done.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce and sriracha; mix.