This Ham & Cheese Sliders are easy, fun, and a delicious comfort food that everyone will love. It’s an excellent choice for parties, tailgating, or at home when wanting a convenient meal. When served fresh out of the oven, I guarantee this will be hit with the kids. These satisfying little sliders are loaded with cheese, ham, smothered and well coated with succulent rich buttery “everything seasoning”. To add that extra comforting dimension, I recommend using sweet Hawaiian bread. When lightly toasted they will come out of the oven fragrant, warm and crispy. Check out the video to see how to make this meal in a snap.
Ham & Cheese Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 10-16 sliced cheese your preference
- 1 lb sliced ham
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 3 tsp everything seasoning
- ½ tsp poppy seeds
- ½ tsp black sesame seeds
- ½ tsp white sesame seeds
- ½ tsp dehydrated onion
- ½ tsp dehydrate garlic
- ¼ tsp salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 176°C. Place an aluminum foil on a 13 x 9-inch baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Don’t pull the rolls apart. Cut them in half horizontally. Place the top halves aside.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly on the bottom halves. Then layer with ham and cheese.
- Place the top half of the rolls on top of the ham and cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk melted butter, mustard, Worcestershire and the rest of the seasonings until well mixed. Then brush the butter mixture over the tops of the rolls and cover with foil.
- Place in oven and bake the for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and then bake another 5-8 minutes or until golden brown.