Homemade Meatballs served in Freshly made Hoagie Rolls. These deliciously messy meatball subs may require a couple of napkins and a fork. But they are extremely soft, juicy, packed with flavor and will absolutely melt in your mouth. Once you eat these made from scratch Italian inspired meatballs covered in fresh grated Parmesan, you will never buy frozen preservative laced meatballs again. If interested in heavenly fresh meatballs that go great in subs or with pasta.
- 2 lbs chuck (beef)
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- ½-1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese (or your preferred amount of cheese)
- ½ onion (minced)
- 4-5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix until evenly blended.
- With wet hands, shape the mixture into a ball(about 2Tbsp each). Space them out a little.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes until done.
One thought on “Meatball Subs”
[…] via Meatball Subs — Eat Foodlicious […]