This Brussel Sprouts recipe is a quick and easy way to have a deliciously healthy side to the table in less than 30 minutes. We all need more greens in our diet. I love eating vegetables and Roasted Parmesan Brussel Sprouts are a good change to the menu. Keep the options rolling to enhance your dinning experience by simply mixing in the seasonings, roast in the oven and have these tasty little parmesan coated buds of tender juicy nutrition ready to eat.
Watch the short video and follow the instructions to see how easy this tasty little side dish is to prepare. Check out the menu of recipes located on my site and you can partner these roasted goodies with many other sides such as mashed potatoes. Serve with a main entree of you choosing and increase the comfort of your next food adventure with this timeless heart healthy foodlicious addition.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
2 lb brussel sprouts
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix.
Transfer the brussel sprouts to a baking sheet; spread them out.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share social media
Roasted Parmesan Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lb brussel sprouts
- ½ cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C).
- Clean and cut the brussel sprouts in half.
- In a bowl; pour in the olive oil and mix. Then, add the rest of ingredients and mix.
- Transfer the seasoned brussel sprouts to a baking sheet and spread them out.
- Place the brussel sprouts in the oven and bake for for ~20-25 mintues or until they are tender.
One thought on “Roasted Parmesan Brussel Sprouts”
OK, I am totally going to try roasting them with cheese, never done it with cheese before, but I love pan-fried brussel sprouts.