Hot Sausage embedded in fresh pancakes and covered with sweet syrup is a delicious and simple meal that will be a hit. These can be enjoyed fresh or stored for a quick and easy breakfast alternative for those days when time is of the essence. We make these on the weekends and the kids heat them up during the week and enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk. For busy moms on a budget you can get several meals out of this and be happy to know this taste great and is made with quality ingredients.
Watch the video and read the instructions to make a meal for the family that everyone will enjoy. The smell of fresh sausage, pancakes and sweet syrup is a great way to start any day. But these can be enjoyed anytime of the day or week. Keep these mouthwatering goodies on hand and have a foodlicious experience ready to go in a moments notice.
One pound breakfast sausage.
In a bowl; combine all the ingredients.
Scoop the batter to the muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sausage Pancake Muffins
- Muffin Tin
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cheese
- ⅓-½ cup syrup +/- adjust to your liking
- 4 eggs beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Heat pan to medium and cook the breakfast sausage until no longer pink. Drain the grease.
- In a bowl: combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Spray cooking butter/oil on the muffin tins.
- Scoop the batter and place on the muffin tin (should be exactly 12 scoops).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Optional: add a bit more syrup to the top of the cooked muffins.