The gorgeous smell of fresh cooked smoked beef sausage and onions steam from this sandwich for your first mouth watering bite. Warm toasted fresh bread crunches as the sausage saturated egg yolk bursts adding richness and flavor to the sandwich. The sweet red bell peppers and provolone round out the foodlicious experience by adding a subtle finish of elegance. Spice it up a bit by adding jalapeño or your favorite hot sauce. With this meal, you will be starting your day with the satisfaction of a comforting multi-flavored sandwich. Watch the video to see how effortless this tempting affordable warm home cooked item is to have ready to serve and enjoy.
Quick and easy with only a few ingredients, this is a great starter meal for those younger aspiring cooks. Versatile and perfect any time of the day or with your friends and family will love this simple beef sausage egg sandwich. Everything you eat should taste this good!
Cooked sausage, onions and bell pepper.
Sunny side up eggs.
Quick and easy sandwiches.
Smoked Beef Sausage Egg Sandwich
- 2 smoked beef sausage sliced
- 3 large eggs
- ½ red bell pepper sliced
- ½ onion sliced
- 3 sliced cheese swiss or provolone
- 3 bread loaf 6 inches
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- Slice the red bell peppers and onions horizontally. Slice the smoke sausages diagonaly. Watch the video for reference.
- In a skillet or non-stick pan, add oil and wait for it to heat up. Add bell peppers and onions; cook for 3 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add smoked sausage and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly brown/chared.
- Transfer the sausage, onions and bell pepper to a plate.
- With the same skillet/pan, heat the pan up to medium-high. Add eggs and cook for 2-2½ minutes or until the egg white turns opaque.
Arrange the sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (148°C).
- Place the cheese in the middle of the bread; toast the bread in the oven for 3 minutes or unitl lightly brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven. Spoon a healthy serving of sausage, bell pepper, and onions on the melted cheese. Top with an egg in the middle (see photo for reference).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the eggs.