Tender bite sized grilled vegetables that will burst in your mouth and provide fresh char sophistication to your taste buds as they slide smoothly off the kabob. Each bite is a new experience as you work your way through the various succulent stacks of your ideal choice of veggies. Baste your kabobs with my seasoning sauce to discover excellence one bit at a time. Grilled Vegetable Kabobs may be presented as main dish for those like me that are working to be plant-based eaters, or in the case of my husband; with hamburgers, steaks, seafood, chicken or multiple assorted grilled entrees.
In our home, we normally have a variety of fresh vegetables in the refrigerator so we tend to eat them grilled when still warm outdoors. Grilled vegetables are quick, convenient, healthy and a smart add to anyone’s diet. Be sure to check out the video to see how easy it is to make a kabob and discover the recipe for my own personal grilled veggie sauce.
Every food experience should be foodlicious and veggies are just as rewarding and tasteful when prepared properly. Keep scrolling for the recipe, thanks for visiting.
Recommended vegetables: Red and orange bell pepper, red onion, bella mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, zucchini.
Season generously with olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and fresh parsley. When grilling turn and baste again with the sauce.
Grill for 10-12 minutes.
Share on social media
Grilled Vegetable Kabobs
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut into squares
- 1 orange bell pepper cut into squares
- 1 zucchini sliced
- ½ red onion cut into squares
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup bella mushrooms
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley finely chop
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Soak the wood skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Thread the vegetables onto the skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk all my seasoning ingredients together.
- Brush a coat of the delicious sauce onto the vegetables.
- Preheat the grill to 350°-400°F / 176°-204°C.
- Grill the vegetables for a 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are become tender. Turn occasionally and baste until the sauce is gone.