Creamy, saucy, slightly spicy with the perfect finish of fresh basil herbal notes is what you will have when following this Feta Pasta recipe using the Instant Pot. Like most of you I have seen the oven baked and other forms of Feta Pasta on different food channels. I was going through my kitchen and noticed I had half a block of my favorite Greek Feta cheese and decided to take it to the laboratory and generate a product for family consumption. The aromas when cooking are some of my favorite experiences and sautéed grape tomatoes with garlic are among my favorite. This recipe is in a bit reverse cycle but yields very similar results and can be made anywhere you can plug your IP up, so it is ever more versatile.
Slowly appreciate the photos below and review the instructions to see just how to unlock the Feta Pasta recipe using your Instant Pot. Filling and simple this recipe is easy to follow and will be enjoyed by all. I enjoy my saucy pasta with slightly toasted slices of my local bakers french bread and suggest you serve yours with your favorite also. Choose a good quality for your feta to enhance the flavor profile but feel free to do as I did and use what you have on hand. This recipe features simple ingredients but I do highly recommend adding fresh basil. If you don’t already, I suggest you start growing your own basil this season as it is a must in many eat foodlicious dishes.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Add garlic and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 mintues or until the tomatoes are softened.
Add pasta, water and mix.
Place feta cheese, pepper flakes & basil on top of the pasta, don’t mix or stir.
Press the canel button. Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 4 minutes and a quick release.
Mash the feta cheese and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve & Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share on social media
Instant Pot Feta Pasta
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 8 oz any pasta
- 4 oz feta cheese (block) cut in half vertically
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Set the sauté to high.
- Add garlic and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 4-5 mintues or until the tomatoes are softened.
- Add pasta, water and mix.
- Place feta cheese, pepper flakes & basil on top of the pasta, don't mix or stir.
- Press the canel button. Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 4 minutes and a quick release (be careful when releasing the pressure from the cooker). Follow the manufacture instructions for releasing the pressure. Remove the lid.
- Mash the feta cheese and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper.
- If the sauce is too watery, press the sauté button and cook for 2-3 minutes or until excess water has evaporated.
Serve & Enjoy!
More Instant Pot Recipes