Instant Pot weight loss cabbage soup is tasty and deceptively satisfying. A bowl of this hot soup is a fantastic meal replacement for lunches to help trim back on the waistline that we earn through our food adventures. My husband ate this for several weeks as a rotating lunch serving and lost 20 lbs just like that. This soup will fill the hunger without adding to the calorie count. Best part is the dump and go recipe that makes it even more rewarding to add this to the menu. This soup is great as a sidestep or a main course depending on your weight loss goals. I personally like to eat cabbage and love finding ways to work it into my meals as often as practically allowed.
If you are like me and are trying to loose a little weight ahead of the upcoming holidays, then I highly recommend giving this fantastically delicious recipe due consideration. Watch the short video and follow the brief instructions below to have a soup that is great tasting and good for you at the same time. My teenagers love this as a side soup while my husband and I enjoy it as a main lunch substitute. Be sure to hit the like button or leave a comment to let me know if you enjoyed this or any of my recipes from the growing catalogue of meal suggestions. Hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on the latest eatfoodlicious meal suggestions and share in the adventure.
Place all the ingredients in the cooker.
Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes, followed by a 10 minutes natural release . Follow the manufacture instructions for releasing the pressure. Remove the lid.
Discard bay leaves and stir. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
Share on social media
Instant Pot Weight Loss Cabbage Soup
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 6 cups chopped cabbage about ½ a head of cabbage
- 1 ½ cups chopped carrots 3 large
- 1 ½ cups chopped celery 3 stems
- 4 cups unsalted or low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 28 oz diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 dried bay leaves
- Place all the ingredients in the cooker.
- Place the lid on. Pressure cook on high for 10 minutes, followed by a 10 minutes natural release . Follow the manufacture instructions for releasing the pressure. Remove the lid.
- Discard bay leaves and stir. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy!
More Instant Pot Recipes