Sweet moist tender chicken that is breaded and smothered in honey infused sesame sweetness. Take one bite to experience the contrasting delicious flavors of a multi regional inspired entree. So sweet and balanced these chicken bites will be a hit as you hear your fellow diners say “ummm this is delicious”. Serve with rice or vegetables to complete the foodlicious dining experience.
Baked to a crisp and battered in a delicious sauce. Sweet thick warm sauce that Coates the baked chicken bites and your tongue as you devour every last one.
Healthy, easy to make Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken Nuggets is a quick meal for a busy day. These nuggets are filled with amazing flavors, they are sweet, tangy, garlicky with a nutty finish. Check out the video to see what is required for a chicken lovers special.
Cut the chicken breasts into small squares.
Breadcrumbs, flour and eggs.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Cooked chicken nuggets.
Serve with rice or vegetables.
Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken Nuggets
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs plain
- ½ cup flour
- 2 eggs lighty beaten
- salt & pepper to taste
Honey Garlic Sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
Prepare the chicken nuggets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Cut the chicken breasts into small squares.
- Lightly grease the 9 x 13 baking sheet.
- Using three separate bowls dip the chicken nuggets in the following order (1) flour with salt & pepper, (2) lighty beaten eggs and (3) panko breadcrumbs. (see video for reference)
- Place the nuggets onto the baking sheet. Spray cooking olive oil spray on the nuggets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Flip/turn the nuggets at about 7 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, add all the sauce ingredients together and whisk.
- Cook the sauce until it becomes thick.
- Add the cooked chicken nuggets to the sauce pan and toss until they are well coated.
4 thoughts on “Baked Honey-Garlic Chicken Nuggets”
Fingerlicking deliciousness! 🙂
Nuggets looking yummmy.
Looking delicious food