Nothing says home cooking like the smell of delicious food baking to perfection in the oven while the air in the house is filled with the luscious scent of scratch made Cheese Muffins. These Fluffy Cheese Muffins are perfect for family gatherings, office parties, tail gating or just because you like them. I guarantee that these will be a big hit on any occasion. Check out the video to see how easy they are to make. Recipe is below; you won’t regret giving these a try.
They are sweet, soft, moist, milky and buttery with every melt in your mouth succulent bite.
This muffin recipe has been one of my family’s favorites for many years now. I love to watch my children get very excited while these finish baking in the oven. These muffins keep well but may not last very long if your family is like ours, we are always fighting for the last one.
Miniature Cheesy Biscuits
- Mini Muffin Pan
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/204°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients (set the cheese aside for now).
- Pour the wet mixture in the large bowl with the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the cheese.
- Spray the mini pan with the cooking spray.
- Fill the mini cupcake tin with the batter.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.