This Instant Pot (IP) Pork Loin with Gravy will be a favorite in your home. The pork loin turns out so tender, juicy and flavorful it makes cooking a breeze. The buttery gravy is extremely rich, soulful and divine; so make sure you have plenty of dinner rolls so your family can wipe their plate clean.
Pork Loin with Gravy is a staple in the tradition of comforting type food. There are multiple ways to prepare this meal, which includes roasting in the oven. But this Instant Pot Pork Loin with Gravy is so easy to make and does not heat up the kitchen during the hot days of summer. Best of all it takes less than 45 minutes to be ready to serve. The texture, taste and smell of pork and gravy is its own sells pitch and will have the family or guests salivating at the aroma of this rich filling reward. If you are pressed for time and want to create a home cooked meal that will have everyone banging their forks on the table in anticipation, then this is the dish for you. This recipe allows you to bring quality food to your family without monopolizing half of your day.
This delights is best served with vegetables, mashed potatoes, rice or noodles. Check out the video to see just how easy this quality meal is to prepare using the marvelous innovation known as the instant pot.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
If you don’t have an instant pot yet, I highly recommend doing some research and picking the right one for you. They make most meals in a jiffy and keep the food moist and tender. Fellow chefs, when we have little time to prepare a meal but an army to feed this little device is a life saver.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share on social media
Instant Pot Pork Loin Roast
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 3 lb boneless pork loin or shoulder
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup carrots cut in half
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 celery stem cut in half
- 1 ½ cup filtered water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 stick butter
- In a small bowl: mix all the seasonings together.
- Rub the seasoning mixture all over the pork.
- Place the roast in the cooker. Add the onions, garlic, celery, carrots and water. Place the lid on.
- Pressure cook on high for 20 minutes and natural release for 10 minutes. Remove the lid.
- Remove the roast and place it on a plate. Wrap with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl: place a mesh/strainer on top. Pour the vegetables and broth into the bowl. Reserve the broth for gravy and the vegetables to eat.
- Set Saute to high.
- Add butter and wait for ~half of it to melt.
- Add 1 tbsp of flour to the cooker; whisk until smooth. Repeat with the remaining 1 tbsp of flour.
- Pour the broth in the cooker and let simmer for ~10 minutes or until desire consistently.
Serve Immediately and Enjoy!
More Instant Pot Recipes