Italian Chopped salad is growing to become a personal favorite. Full of natural fresh ingredients covered in mouthwatering homemade dressing makes this lovely salad perfect on any occasion. This is a crunchy salad that is full of flavor that I believe you could proudly enjoy standalone or with a main entree. I enjoyed this recipe and recommend you try it at least once to see for yourself how delicious it really is.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this delicious salad ready to go today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Perfect choice for conversational dinning for any special occasions where a touch of style and flavor can enhance your eatfoodlicious experience. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Pepperoncini & Kalamata olives
Pour the dressing over the top of the salad.
Serve & Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share on social media
Italian Chopped Salad
- 1 romaine heart chopped
- 1 Iceberg lettuce chopped
- 4 mini cucumbers sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes slic in half
- 1 small purple onion thinly sliced
- ½ lb salami chopped
- ½ cup pepperoncini whole or sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives whole or sliced
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves grated
- In a bowl or jar: combine all the dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- Layer all the salad ingredients in the bowl or on a serving platter.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the salad.
- Mix (toss) and serve.
Garnish with more Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!