Gargantuan and deliciously full of amazing layers of mouthwatering meats accompanied with a succulent spread this sandwich is very filling and will satisfy any appetite. This affordable and easy to make selection is perfect on any occasion. Full of flavor, textures this sandwich is very budget friendly and perfect for lunch of anytime you decide to eat one. Best part is how quick and easy this recipe is and everyone will agree it is worth every bite. We enjoyed this recipe and recommend you try it at least once to see for yourself how delicious it really is.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this hunk of a sandwich ready today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. If packing for later keep the ingredients separate just prior to eating to help prevent the bread from becoming a bit too soggy. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Add the vegetables and mix. Set aside until ready to use.
Slice the bread in middle and place on a baking sheet.
Layer the bottom with sliced cheese, ham, salami.
Pepperoni on the bread.
Toast for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Add salad. Season with fresh pepper.
Top with the remaining half of the bread.
Use a bread or sharp knife to slice the sandwich. Enjoy!
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Share on social media
- 1 lb Italian bread/loaf
- 8 oz provolone cheese
- ½ lb deli ham
- ½ lb deli salami
- ½ lb deli pepperoni
- ½-1 head iceberg lettuce sliced
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup sliced pepperoncini
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves grated or minced
- In a large bowl: combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar, sugar, Italian seasoning, oregano, red flakes, garlic and mix well. Add lettuce, red onions, pepperoncini and mix together. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the bread in middle and place on a baking sheet. Layer the bottom with sliced cheese, ham, salami, pepperoni on the bread. Toast for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Assemble: remove the bread from the oven. Toss the salad with the dressing. Place on top of the meat. Then add sliced tomatoes. Season with fresh pepper. Top with the remaining half of the bread.
- Use a bread or sharp knife to slice the sandwich.
Serve immediately & enjoy!
More Italian Recipes