No Bake Oreo truffle have a delicious chocolate shell that is full of creamy Oreo cookies that are so sweet you must have water or milk at the ready to wash these sinfully delicious treats down. They are so good the candy snatchers will be making them disappear faster than you can plate them up. These treats are fun to make as you get to play with all the good ingredients when prepping them. Serve these up as a finger food snack or put them out as a kid of all ages friendly dessert. These delights are worth the time and will leave you satisfied you gave them a try.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have Oreo Truffles ready to serve in no time. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from the growing catalog of menu selections. Treat those you love with something homemade that is a true contender for complete sweet tooth satisfaction. Enjoy with coffee in the mornings if you want a fabulous jolt to start your day. Give as a gift to anyone that you would like to show some appreciation for, but be sure to save a few for the cook.
Share on social media
- 36 oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate melting wafers
- Place oreos in a food processor or blender (do not remove the filling). Pulse until fine crumbs. Add softened cream cheese and pulse until well combined or smooth.
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of the filler mixture and form into a ball. Then place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Continue with the rest until you get about 24-30 truffles. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate. Stovetop: Fill the saucepan with 2 cups of water, fit a glass heat proof bowl atop the pan and steam/simmer over the water on a medium heat. Add the chocolate wafers and coconut oil to the glass bowl. Stir until smooth. Remove from stovetop. Microwave: In a glass heat proof bowl: add chocolate wafers and coconut, cook for 1 minute at half power. Stir and cook for another minute until melted. Instant Pot: Pour 2 cups of water into the cooker. Set to saute on low or normal (not high) for 20 minutes. Place a glass heat proof bowl that fits inside the liner. Add chocolate wafers and coconut oil to the glass bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Dip Oreo truffles into the chocolate. Swirl around until almost completely covered with a nice thick coat. Place the truffles on a parchment paper or baking sheet. Optional: sprinkle crushed Oreo on top before they dry.
- Place truffles in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or let them sit at room temperature or until hardened. Optional: drizzle with additional white or dark chocolate.
Enjoy! Store using an air tight container in the refrigerator.
More Dessert Recipes