Fresh delicious burst in your mouth Air Fryer Shrimp is a simple and easy way to reward your taste buds with perfectly made morsels from the sea. Cook times and serving times are items that require preparation for a predictable result when it comes to fresh succulent delectable Air Fryer Shrimp. I have developed other ways of cooking the perfect shrimp using, grills, pans and various stews. After a long season of eating too much comfort food, the scale does not lie, I find myself in the mood to loose a little bit of weight. I have tried a couple of times to get a good result for Air Fryer Shrimp that meets my expectations and have now developed a new way to enjoy one of my favorite things to eat.
Fresh delicious shrimp is only enhanced by a bath in a zesty tomato sauce infused with just the right amounts of horseradish and fresh parsley to complete the taste exploding that is about to issue. This cocktail sauce recipe is one that will replace the jars of preservative loaded ketchup you can find at more than the cost to prepare it your self.
Watch the video and follow the recipe below to be on your way to enjoying the combination of shrimp and sauce that will be the main hit at your next eatfoodlicious experience. Like and share this or any of my recipes you enjoy from my growing catalogue. Don’t forget to hit whichever like button you have that has brought us together today. I hope you enjoy and will trust eatfoodlicious to help you plan your busy week and still bring a gorgeous serving to the table as we work together to bring something magical back to the kitchen.
In a small bowl: combine all the sauce ingredients and mix.
Cover, refrigerate and set aside until ready to use.
In a bowl: combine raw shrimp.
Onion, garlic, paprika, olive oil, salt & pepper.
Place the shrimps in the air fryer basket (do not over lap the shrimp in the basket).
Air fry for 6 minutes (no need to flip the shrimp).
Serve with cocktail sauce.
Share on social media
Air Fryer Shrimp
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp peeled & deveined
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup ketchup or no-sugar added ketchup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice to taste
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tbsp worcestershire
- In a small bowl: combine all the sauce ingredients and mix. Cover, refrigerate and set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- In a bowl: combine raw shrimp, onion, garlic, paprika, olive oil, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket (do not over lap the shrimp in the basket). Air fry for 6 minutes (no need to flip the shrimp).
Serve with cocktail sauce. Enjoy!
More Air Fryer Recipes