Deliciously gorgeous this easy to follow Cranberry Sauce recipe is a tradition that everyone will enjoy. Add color to the table and each serving plate with a scope full of this thick tart lucious sauce and you will set the homemade bar for this holiday season. If you have ever had sauce dumped from a can you will appreciate what the natural product looks like when you see this in your serving dish. This is the best base recipe you will find and this video tells the story as to how simple this sauce is to create. My family always plows through this so be sure to make enough to feed the hungry participants of your celebratory feast if you would like to have any leftovers the next day.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this fresh made tradition on your table today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Fresh is always better and this proves the point with the first bite that it is perfect with very little cook or prep time. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Add sugar and water
Turn up the heat to high and bring to a boil.
Turn down the heat to medium.
Cook for 10-12 minutes or until most of the cranberries have bursted. Be sure to stir frequently.
Remove from heat source. Let cool completely to room temperature.
The sauce will thicken as it cools. Then transfer to an airtight container to store for later use.
Share on social media
Easy Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz fresh cranberry
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup filtered water
- Rinse, drain and discard bruised cranberries.
- Place fresh cranberries, sugar and water in a sauce pan or small pot. Mix well.
- Turn up the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to medium. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until most of the cranberries have bursted. Be sure to stir frequently.
- Remove from heat source. Let cool completely to room temperature. The sauce will thicken as it cools. Then transfer to an airtight container to store for later use.
Refrigerate up to a week. Serve & enjoy when ready!
More Side Dishes