Chili Con Queso is a creamy filling dip that is perfect for snacking away the hunger. A scoop full of this luscious treat will be dripping with goodness and comfort as you take the first bite. When serving friends and family, hands will be repeatedly gathering mouthfuls of cheesy chili flavored appetite quenchers as the contents of the bowl systematically fades away. This is so simple and kid friendly anyone can have this rich, buttery, feast of indulgence on the table and all will be pleased.
If you or anyone in your circle of relations loves chili and appreciates a good homemade dip, you need to reward them and yourself with this delicious recipe. Watch the video to see how easy the instructions below are to follow and have this 5 ingredients belly filler at the ready, I do recommend using homemade chili for best results. Then place a bowl of this Chili con Queso in a common area with freshly toasted tortilla chips and let the foodlicious food and fun begin.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or subscribe to the blog for emails and receive free EatFoodlicious recipes daily.
Serve with tortillas chips, toasted bread or crackers.
In this following order: Place heavy whipping cream, chili, cream cheese and salsa in the cooker. [Do not stir] Place the lid on, set to Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. Then quick release (be careful when releasing the pressure from the cooker).
Incrementally add ½ cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (mixing well between to prevent clumps) to a total of 3 cups.
Season with salt.
Recommended Toppings: Sour Cream, Diced Tomatoes, Chopped Green Onions, Chopped Cilantro or Sliced Avocado.
Please follow Facebook, Instagram, Twitter , Pinterest, or subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Share on social media.
Instant Pot 5 Ingedients Chili Con Queso
- Pressure Cooker / Instant Pot
- 2 ½ cups homemade no bean chili or 2 (10 oz ) cans
- 3 cups fresh shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 oz cream cheese
- In this following order: Place heavy whipping cream, chili, cream cheese and salsa in the cooker. [Do not stir]
- Place the lid on, set to Pressure cook on high for 3 minutes. Then quick release (be careful when releasing the pressure from the cooker). Follow the manufacture instructions for quick release. Remove lid.
- Incrementally add ½ cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese (mixing well between to prevent clumps) to a total of 3 cups. [See video for reference]
- Season with salt.
- Press the cancel button. Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and wait for 3-4 minutes before serving (it will thicken as it cools).
One thought on “Instant Pot 5 Ingredients Chili Con Queso”
[…] is perfect for snacking away the hunger. #Instantpot5ingredientschiliconqueso #Instantpotchiliqueso https://eatfoodlicious.com/instant-pot-5-ingredients-chili-con-queso/ […]