Air Fryer Salmon is a back to basics approach to releasing the flavors of one of my favorite kinds of fish. Salmon is available at most grocery stores and is generally fairly affordable. I normally will buy a large fillet and cut it up into smaller steaks to give me some variability during the week. This recipe is a straight forward simple approach for a couple of nice steaks of very tasty Salmon that everyone will enjoy. Serve with rice, salad or toasted French Bread to enjoy one of natures finest fish.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this simply delicious Salmon ready with very little prep time. Like and share this or any of the meal suggestions you may find interesting form my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Enjoy this tender and flakey tasty Salmon with a nice chilled Pinot Grigio for a healthy yet relaxing meal experience.
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, and olive oil in a small bowl. Coat both sides of the salmon with the seasoning mixture.
Place the salmon (skin side down) in the basket. Cook for 9 minutes.
Remove the salmon from the basket then transfer to a plate.
Serve & Enjoy!
More Air Fryer Recipes
Share on social media
Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer
- 2 (6 oz each) salmon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Rinse, clean and then pat the salmon dry with a paper towel. Coat both sides of the salmon with olive oil.
- Coat both sides of the salmon with the salt, pepper, & paprika.
- Place the salmon (skin side down) in the basket. Cook for 9 minutes. Remove the salmon from the basket then transfer to a plate.