Are you getting tiered of the same old choices and looking for a guilt free comfort snack? If so, I recommend giving this seasonal delight some consideration for your next meal plan.
Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps are perfect as an appetizer or snack and are delicious to boot. These healthy little French fry alternatives are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. You can enjoy them with your favorite sauce, vegetable dip or salad dressing. Zucchini Crisps are so tasty that even my picky kid went through them like he was in an eating contest. Serve them with a light Ranch and I promise you will not have many left-overs.
Zucchinis are not just tasty they are also a good food choice that has many healthy benefits and may be enjoyed countless ways. These turned out just as good as deep fried and did not have that greasy after taste that comes with using oil. If wanting to cut out some grease out of your families diet, and want to avoid indigestion, this is a good choice to add to your personal menu. Check out the video to see just how quick and easy this dish is to prepare and serve. Feel free to leave a comment and I will be happy to follow up with any questions or provide more tips to aid in your own personal foodlcious experience. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Share on social media
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 egg
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper adjust to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg.
- In a separate bowl; whisk the panko, cheese, garlic and paprika until well mixed.
- Dip the sliced zucchini in the egg then coatboth sides with the bread mixture. Set aside. Repeat until all the zucchini iswell coated.
- Place the coated zucchini slices in an air fryer or on a cookie sheet (when using an oven). Cook at 400 degrees for 12-14 minutes until golden light brown.
Serve with your favorite sauce, vegetable dip or salad dressing.
More Air Fryer Recipes