Time honored methods of cooking in a simple one pot style recipe is what this Corned Beef Stew brings to your slow cooker. Mouthwatering Slow Cooker Corned Beef Stew is a harmony of savory flavors and comforting filling textures. Delicious tasty and good to the last bite everyone in the house will love this hearty made from scratch stew. This affordable and easy to make selection is perfect on any occasion, especially if a good Irish Guinness is served with it. A bowl of this stew will keep you full for hours which gives you that satisfied feeling that can only be attained from a well prepared quality meal. My family loves a good stew and this sweet comforting dish was an instant success at our dinner table. Take the time to make this home cooked Corned Beef Stew today and feel the reward of a well-fed family. Full of flavor, textures and at a budget price, this is perfect normal meal planning. Quick and tasty this recipe will drive everyone in the house to the table at neck break speed as it stews to perfection in this easy dump and go recipe. I enjoyed this recipe and recommend you try it at least once to see for yourself how delicious it really is.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this Corned Beef Stew in a slow cooker today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Warm satisfying Slow Cooker Corned Beef Stew that is simply delicious and perfectly easy to follow in this beginner friendly recipe. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Place cube corned beef in the slow cooker.
Add chopped carrots and potatoes
Add celery and onions. Add minced garlic, corned beef spice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth.
Add chopped cabbage on top.
Cover with a lid. Slow cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Remove lid and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper if neeeded.
Serve & enjoy!
Share on social media
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker (6QT or larger)
- 3 lbs corned beef
- 2 lbs potatoes cut into cubes
- 4 cups unsalted or low-sodium beef broth/stock
- 2 tbsp corned beef spice
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 carrot about 1 lb
- 4 celery ribs chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cabbage cut into cubes
- Clean, rinse and pat the corned beef dry with papper towel. Remove and discard fat. Cut beef into 1" x 1" cubes.
- Place cube corned beef in the slow cooker. Add chopped carrots, potatoes, celery and onions. Add minced garlic, corned beef spice, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth. Add chopped cabbage on top.
- Cover with a lid. Slow cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Remove lid and mix everything together. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
Serve & enjoy!
Slow Cooker Recipes