Deliciously filling avocado dip is bursting with satisfying fresh ingredients you will fill your mouth and your tummy as you scoop away the hunger one chip at a time. Best results are from using a fresh avocado that is not too firm or too soft. Just give it a gentle pulsing squeeze or two at the store before buying it and plan accordingly. If you can only find firm ones, you may should wait a day or two before planning to enjoy the dip. Once the avocado is ready you will be glad you waited as this dip is absolutely wonderful.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this exciting party favor at the ready. Plan each meal with the intent of creating something worthy of everyones time and satisfy their tastes in a filling comforting way as you browse my growing catalogue of menu selections. Like and share this or any of the recipes you may find interesting. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Thanks and see you again soon.
Peel, remove seed and dice the avocados. Place diced avocados in a bowl or pestle. Use a fork/mortar and mash the avocados until smooth.
More Hispanic Recipes
Share on social media
Easy Homemade Guacamole
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup red onions minced
- ¼ cup cilantro minced
- 1 medium jalapeño deseed & minced
- ½ tsp salt or more to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper or more to taste
- ½ lime juice only
- Peel, remove seed and dice the avocados.
- Place diced avocados in a bowl or pestle. Use a fork/mortar and mash the avocados until smooth.
- Add minced jalapeños, minced cilantro, minced red onions, lime juice, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Season with more salt, pepper, lime juice as needed. Garnish with sliced jalapeños, chopped cilantros & chopped tomatoes.
Serve with chips, tacos, burritos, rice bowl or salad. Enjoy!
More Appetizer & Snack Recipes