Quick and easy Air Fryer Crescent Hot Dogs are perfect snacks, appetizers and entrees that fit on any budget. Delicious tasty and good to the last bite, these are perfect for dipping. Perfect on any occasion. and full of flavor, this recipe will have every hotdog lover in the vicinity linking up with their plates in hand ready for sharing. This is a kid friendly recipe and is a good way to help those young ones build some independence by making a a tasty meal that everyone can enjoy. I recommend you try it at least once to see for yourself how delicious it really is.
Watch the video and follow the instructions below to have this finger friendly food today. Like and share this or any of my recipes you find interesting from my growing catalogue of menu selections. Don’t forget to hit the subscribe button to stay up to date on all the latest eatfoodlicious publications. Next time you feel like pigs in a blanket, try this recipe and have a filling meal at the ready. Thanks for visiting and see you again soon.
Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the crescents in the basket.
Cook for 6 minutes or until golden brown. (Do not use parchment paper).
Serve & Enjoy!
Serve with ketchup & mustard.
Share on social media
Air Fryer Crescent Hot Dogs
- Air Fryer
- 1 can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- shredded cheese optional
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (176°C). Separate the dough into 8 triangles.
- Hot Dogs: Place hot dog onto the long side of the crescents. Gently fold and roll the dough to the point end.
- Cheese Hot Dogs: Place hot dog onto the long side of the crescents. Slice about 2" horizontal on the hot dogs. Then add 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese. Gently fold and roll the dough to the point end.
- Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the crescents in the basket. Cook for 6 minutes or until golden brown. (Do not use parchment paper).
Serve with ketchup & mustard. Enjoy!
More Air Fryer Recipes
More Appetizer & Snack Recipes